Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I Don't Do Lists.

The Arcade Fire, Rilo Kiley, Sufjan Stevens, Fiery Furnaces, Joanna Newsom, Modest Mouse, Iron & Wine, Futureheads, Interpol, Franz Ferdinand. Got your attention? No, it's not my top ten list. I don't do lists. (Aren't you tired of the same old lists?) But I would like to help those in need in South Asia, so please give by clicking the link below.

Amazon Honor System

Click Here to Pay
Learn More
Or find out other ways to help here

I'll be back with more lost bands in 2005.

1 Comments:

Blogger EJ said...

I for one am tired of lists. Everything has a list or an award or a shortlist for an award or a prize or a trophy or something stupid. I made a top 7 list this year in protest and because, honestly, I didn't think there was much that came out this year new worth hearing.

Experience has embittered my heart, but not broken my spirit. I stand with you in urging everyone to donate to American Red Cross -- they need you right now and think about it, a $5 donation, the cost of one freaking meal, can go so far. Please donate, our friends in South Asia desperately need our support. Thanks.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home